We dream of the day when our beaches will reflect only Nature’s beauty.
We dream of the day when we will have a self-sustaining endowment that will shelter the beach clean-up process from shrinking government budgets. Help us build that, click Donate below or mail your tax-deductibl donations to GrassRoots Garbage Gang, PO Box 1480, Ocean Park WA 98640, and THANK YOU for your support!
We dream of…
- More volunteers! We need 3 or 4 more small groups of 4 or more people to informally adopt a section of beach to clean each quarter. Friends, families, neighborhoods, service groups and businesses are welcome!
- Disposal available in each of those areas to support the regular beach cleaners.
- An adequate number of trash receptacles at all major peninsula beach approaches in Seaview, Klipsan, Ocean Park, and Oysterville.
- Signage at all the major approaches which will share our message with visitors: We love our beach, be a good citizen, help keep it clean – pack out your trash and any you find.
- Brochures and posters available all year long for both visitors and locals, as a reminder of the importance of beach clean-up.
TREASURE OUR BEACHES!